This is the least favorite part of our site, but necessary none the less. So that there can be no misunderstanding, we need to go on record as saying that:
- We have not made nor implied any medical claims with any of our products.
- While IonLife uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site.
- We make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Les Paul Management Inc., IonLife Inc. and IonLife International assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Some medications may be affected if taken with ionized water - consult your doctor. If you or your doctor has any questions concerning ionized water, contact us.
- Water filters should not be used on water that is micro biologically unsafe or with well water that is very hard. Please ask us first if unsure.
- Do not consume acid water generated by any water purifier without consulting your practitioner.
- Do not consume ionized water with a pH of greater than 9 unless approved by your doctor
- We are not responsible for typographical errors on this site or for statements on sites linked to from this site.
We would also like to say that bringing interesting new products with value to the open-minded is our mission. We sincerely hope you find something positive here and as always, we value your comments and suggestions.
We use Paypal secure server to encrypt all sensitive data such as credit card numbers.